Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Back!

I first want to sincerely apologize for the delay in my blog.  It's been an exciting and somewhat hectic few months.  About a week after my last post I found out I was pregnant with our second daughter.  Shortly after that, morning sickness kicked in.  And, a few weeks later, my dear sister and her family, who live overseas came for a visit.  About a week after they left, we found out we were moving - just around the block, but a move none-the-less.

I'm sure some of you are much more of a super women than I am, but for me, having morning sickness, chasing a 4 year old, and moving at the same time was a bit daunting.  So, in my effort to keep a little sanity, I decided to put my blog on hold.  Being that it's so new and I have one follower, who is as sweet and patient as can be, I thought it would not cause too much trouble to take a break...figured most people wouldn't even notice.  Since we waited until I was 18 weeks to tell everyone, I couldn't mention it on the blog until recently.

September brought an end to my morning sickness (praise God!) and a start to homeschooling - which has been fun and slightly challenging at times.  Now that we are unpacked and in the groove of home school, I think it's time to start blogging again.

I have several projects/activities in mind and can't wait to share them all with you!  I've also discovered a website that is a great source for all kinds of ideas from: what to make for dinner, home decor, diy projects, kid's crafts, fashion, photography, etc. I think I'm in love :)  the website is www.pinterest.com and I highly recommend you check it out (here).

Look for a new project/activity this week!

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment